Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
Adobe Reader is free software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. From within Adobe Reader, you can start an e-mail application and attach PDF documents.
Supported Languages :
This version is available in Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- View, print, and search PDF files, including PDF Portfolios and PDF maps
- Author, store, and share documents, and share your screen, using Acrobat.com services
- Experience richer content and greater interactivity with native support for Adobe Flash technology
- Review documents using familiar commenting tools such as sticky notes, highlighting, lines, shapes, and stamps (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
- Digitally sign PDF documents (When enabled by Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Pro Extended)
It supports Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003 and 2008; Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, with Service Pack 2 or 3; Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1.
This is the freeware & latest version of the Adobe Reader 9.1. Download and use it for reading PDF files.